Great Ocean Road Day Tour
Great Ocean Road is located on the south west of Melbourne. It is ranked as one of the best ocean drives both in Australia and in the world. Built by returned World War I veterans in early 1900s. Great Ocean Road is one of the must-sees in Australia. It offers a diverse scenery along the journey, from magnificent coastal ocean views, lush Victorian rainforest to restful stopover towns, such as: Lorne and Apollo Bay which provide local residents and tourists with communal beach and other amenities, these towns also hold various festivals throughout the year, e.g. Great Ocean Road marathon.
Towards end of the Great Ocean Road, come to admire the splendid “natural sculptures” - Twelves Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge limestone stack formations. Indulge in the breathtaking views and refreshing breeze, merge with the gorgeous Australian nature.
- Picturesque Bells Beach - a popular surfing spot, you can watch surfers riding waves at short distance.
- Great Ocean Road - 243 km, one of the greatest coastal drives in the world
- Lorne - a popular summer holiday destination.
- Memerial Arch at Eastern View – a large arch with “Great Road Road” sign, photo time to capture this memorable moment.
- Kennett River - Gaze at those lovely koalas and feed Australian native birds.
- Apollo Bay - stopover to enjoy lunch.
- Lush rainforest - Experience the diversity of natural scenery in Victoria. There are also cattle and farmland on the sides of the road.
- Twelve Apostles - Famous and spectacular limestone stacks formed by erosion caused by extreme weathers.
- Loch Ard Gorge - an opportunity to walk down to the beach and dip your toes in the water! This is the location where The Pirate Movie and Journey to the Centre of the Earth were shot.
Depart at 8 AM and return at 8:30 PM.
Free Melbourne CBD pick-up and drop-off on tour date
A minimum of 5 participants are required to confirm a tour, once five participants have been confirmed, individual booking can be accepted until a tour is fully booked.
$130 per person
Friendly Reminder Before Your Trip
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- In summer, bring your throngs (flip flops) and shorts if you plan to take a walk on the beach.
- Camera to capture beautiful pictures.
- In all reasons, always bring an extra jumper with you as it can get quite windy at times and in case weather changes.
- Transportation cost
- Travel guide fee
- National park entry fee
Please note that we are not liable for meal and drink costs or any cost you may incur for any activity that is not included in this tour.